BHN Meal Deal Campaign
We are launching our most ambitious fundraising campaign yet and we want your help.
We want you to support us by regularly giving a small donation that will make a huge difference in the lives of people seeking safety in Bristol. We are not asking much, only the equivalent to a coffee or a quick lunch option would make a massive difference to us and our members. That’s why we are calling this campaign the Meal Deal!
Our aim is to raise £500 pounds worth of regular monthly donations by June 2017, to allow us to keep providing spaces of safety and solidarity for asylum seekers in Bristol. Many people ask us what we need the most, and although we are extremely thankful for every donation and time taken to support us, regular donations allows us to plan ahead and to grow consistently according to the needs of our members.
Could you give up the equivalent of a …
- A large coffee – £3
- A sandwich and a coffee – £5
- A sit-down meal – £10
… a month to support asylum seekers in need of solidarity in Bristol?
If we reach our goal, we would like to invite everyone who got involved in this campaign to a Summer Barbeque Extravaganza! Date and location to be confirmed depending on how many we are! 🙂
How can you get involved?
- Go to our BT MyDonate Page: https://mydonate.bt.com/donation/start.html?charity=123439
- Select the option Regular Donation, then select the amount you would like to donate:
- Continue filling in your personal details. If you’ve never donated through BT MyDonate it will ask you to register, this is free and will only take you a minute.
- Remember to tick the option to receive future information so we can keep you updated with our campaign:
- Don’t forget to accept the ‘terms and conditions’. Click on ‘Next step’, fill in your payment method, confirm your details, et voilá!
If you are not in a position to give at the moment, please forward this information to your friends and family!